Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA August 2018 - Present
Ph.D. Candidate in Operations Research
Advisors: Dr. Martin Savelsbergh, Dr. He Wang
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA August 2020
Master of Science in Operations Research
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY. May 2018
Bachelor of Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering.
Activities and Leadership
ISyE 3044 Simulation Analysis and Design (2018)
· Held weekly office hours, proctored exams, and assisted in grading.
University at Buffalo
EAS 140 (Fall 2015-2016)
· TA’s assistant for introductory engineering seminar/lab.
· Served as a mentor and main point of contact for 2-3 groups of 4 freshman engineering students.
EAS 202 (Spring 2016-2017)
· TA’s assistant for engineering impacts on society seminar/lab.
· Served as a mentor and main point of contact group of ~10 engineering freshman.